What kind of person attracts you.
Well, my first thought when i read this was along the same lines as day 23, i.e. men, but now i’m thinking i should be a little more broad than that. I can find women to be attractive as well.
- Being obviously Spirit-filled.
- Humor. Sarcasm is a plus (real sarcasm and irony, not canned quips that have gone bad).
- Voices and accents (obviously a factor with my lusting after so many Brits and Scots).
- Being articulate about thoughts and beliefs.
- Actually having thoughts and beliefs…even if they don’t align with my own.
- Eyes…just so fascinating and gorgeous.
- A genuine smile and contagious laughter.
- Height for men, about 5’11” to 6’4″ ideally.
- Feet. I love being barefoot and enjoy seeing healthy feet on men and women. This obviously means that i tend to dislike heels and shoes that alter feet too much. Shoes are just generally painful though sometimes a necessary evil. I can’t walk on gravel or hot pavement barefoot anymore, maybe someday i will get there again.
- Someone who takes the time to listen (a very rare thing, something i endeavor to do myself).
- Freckles. Beauty spots. Scars. Wrinkles. Little imperfections that bring life and a taste of adventure to the senses.
- Ginger hair!
- Curly hair.
- Being unafraid to cry, to show emotion.
- A few extra pounds. Case in point: TNG cast in season one or two vs season three and beyond (see below).
- Nerd/geek a very definite plus.